Bob Character Pack – FREE
The hand-drawn Bob character pack includes 28 poses/expressions.
The Articulate Storyline file contains varying states of Bob to allow you to use triggers and cue points (in Storyline 2) to alter his state during a timeline. This includes:
- Bob with 17 different states of expressions
- Bob with 5 different talking states, which will allow you to animate him and sync his mouth movements with your audio
- Bob holding a phone and a tablet (1 tablet image has a transparent screen, allowing you to insert and image to appear on the tablet screen); also included are 3 ‘placeholder’ images of Bob holding nothing so you can insert your own images for him to hold
- Markers on the screen summarize what each image contains and how to use them
The .zip package includes images organized in folders, for use in non-Storyline content, or if you would rather manually add the characters to your project.
Included expressions/poses are:
- Holding (3 placeholder images)
- Normal (Smiling)
- Tablet_display (transparent screen to add your own background)
- Talking (5 variations)
If you would like to download the version suited to work with Articulate Storyline (using character state changes), select the Articulate Storyline file to download. For Articulate Presenter or any other software or use, download the Images Only file (which are PNG files).
If you need an expression or pose not included with this pack, let me know! I can create custom poses and expressions!