Barry Character Pack
Barry is a great worker and is always willing to learn!
The hand-drawn Barry character pack includes 31 poses/expressions.
The Articulate Storyline file contains varying states of Barry to allow you to use triggers and cue points (in Storyline 2) to alter his state during a timeline. This includes:
- Barry with 18 different states of expressions
- Barry with 5 different talking states, which will allow you to animate him and sync his mouth movements with your audio
- Barry holding a phone and a tablet (1 tablet image has a transparent screen, allowing you to insert and image to appear on the tablet screen); also included are 3 ‘placeholder’ images of Barry holding nothing so you can insert your own images for him to hold
- Barry at his desk in 2 positions, including one with a headset
- Markers on the screen summarize what each image contains and how to use them
The .zip package includes images organized in folders, for use in non-Storyline content, or if you would rather manually add the characters to your project.
Included expressions/poses are:
- Holding (3 placeholder images)
- Sitting at Desk with Computer
- Sitting at Desk with Computer (wearing headset)
- Smiling (his normal expression)
- Tablet_display (transparent screen to add your own background)
- Talking (5 variations)
If you would like to download the version suited to work with Articulate Storyline (using character state changes), select the Articulate Storyline file to download. For Articulate Presenter or any other software or use, download the Images Only file (which are PNG files).
If you need an expression or pose not included with this pack, let me know! I can create custom poses and expressions!