Barb Character Pack
Barb is a multi-tasker and management material all the way!
The hand-drawn Barb character pack includes 32 poses/expressions.
The Articulate Storyline file contains varying states of Barb to allow you to use triggers and cue points (in Storyline 2) to alter her state during a timeline. This includes:
- Barb with 19 different states of expressions
- Barb with 5 different talking states, which will allow you to animate her and sync her mouth movements with your audio
- Barb holding a phone and a tablet (1 tablet image has a transparent screen, allowing you to insert and image to appear on the tablet screen); also included are 3 ‘placeholder’ images of Barb holding nothing so you can insert your own images for her to hold
- Barb at her desk in 2 positions, including one with a headset
- Markers on the screen summarize what each image contains and how to use them
The .zip package includes images organized in folders, for use in non-Storyline content, or if you would rather manually add the characters to your project.
Included expressions/poses are:
- Holding (3 placeholder images)
- Sitting at Desk with Computer
- Sitting at Desk with Computer (wearing headset)
- Smiling (her normal expression)
- Tablet_display (transparent screen to add your own background)
- Talking (5 variations)
If you would like to download the version suited to work with Articulate Storyline (using character state changes), select the Articulate Storyline file to download. For Articulate Presenter or any other software or use, download the Images Only file (which are PNG files).
If you need an expression or pose not included with this pack, let me know! I can create custom poses and expressions!